WHY DO THIS
A Kliks boudoir session is often a provocative and personal growth experience. You may find that the photos set the tone for a new relationship or offer a segue to reawaken a long standing one. Boudoir photos also make for a memorable way to celebrate special occasions such as a wedding, anniversary, birthday, retirement, supporting your overseas soldier or holidays like Christmas and Valentine’s Day.
WHO DOES THIS
Audree has discretely photographed nearly 2,000 women; working with brides, graduate students, nurses, moms getting their groove back, preacher’s wives, retired school teachers and the LGBT community. We also see women who are single or divorced who do this for themselves as a source of empowerment, to restore their identity or to put the vibe out there for that next special someone.
WHAT TO EXPECT
You can look forward to a relaxing and dimly lit studio where you and Audree will privately (and sometimes humorously) work together with the highest regard for your comfort level. You are welcome to invite a female friend or even book back-to-back sessions. Your session will take about an hour. As you pack up, Audree will prepare your photos for viewing and selecting which will take about a half hour. It’s natural to feel hesitant about doing something out of the box but we promise that you’ll be so preoccupied with feeling beautiful (and trying to remember your left from your right) that your nerves will subside within minutes.
If you have it, we’ve already worked with it. We have photographed women 20 years old to 60+ years young, women of all shapes, with pre and post mastectomies, as well as an array of physical challenges. You’ll be posed in a manner that compliments your assets while artfully concealing any challenging areas. All ordered prints come with natural looking full-body touch ups including:
- body contouring of chin, belly, bum, etc…
- skin creases, scars and stretch marks
- cellulite, varicose and spider veins
- tattoo removal upon request
Reach us through email or give us a call, we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Clients must be 20 years old. If your photos are for a special occasion, we recommend you reserve 3+ weeks in advance. The reasons women say they considered postponing but were glad they didn’t:
- Nerves We’ve worked with women of all levels of bravery; rest assured, your nerves will subside within minutes.
- Body Image Between our poses, lighting and flawless touch-ups, you will look like how he sees you, not how you critique yourself.
- Finances We understand that a flexible layaway plan may best suit your budget (see rates).
WHAT TO WEAR
Browse through Portfolios and Insights for ideas. Sessions include 2-3 outfit changes, you’re welcome to bring more so that we may sort through for the best options.
- His or your personal things; golf club, helmet, jersey (as a prop), military fatigues… with matching lingerie.
- Bridal troves of lingerie, gown or veil (as a prop), wedding shoes, your groom’s tie…
- Consider fantasy glam wigs, leather, fur, bustier, shelf bras, costumes, toys… You can do it!
- Stockings offer an unexpected wow. If your’e not accustom to them, Audree will assist you. We prefer sheer or fishnet to solids. Stockings without elastic tops are best as the elastic can cut into your thighs (try them on beforehand).
WHAT YOU’RE WELCOME TO BORROW FROM US
- Stilettos sizes 7-10ish in red, black, nude and some pink
- Rhinestones, pearls, silver and gold necklaces and bracelets (no earrings)
- Bridal veil, garter, tuxedo shirt, bow and long tie
- Bondage props
WHAT NOT TO WEAR
Apron shaped lingerie that has the sides cut out, man sized jerseys or strapless bras (strapless bustiers are fine) are not complimentary. If you wear a baby doll, ensure that it is form-fitting and has ample chest support, otherwise, layer it with a complimentary bra. We are not able to touch-ups anything under sheer material so, if you want to conceal something, wear a solid material.
HOW NUDE CAN YOU BE?
We offer topless photos where we can show the entire bare chest or have your hands cover your chest. If you are wanting to go topless by covering with your hands, please bring a bra with this outfit so that we can have other posing options.
SUGGESTED WEBSITES FOR ATTIRE
HAIR AND MAKEUP
Many women do their own hair and make up or we can suggest a salon for you. A red lipstick option, false eyelashes and hair extensions can be nice additions. There is no need to tan, we will add a warm glow to you.
AFTER YOUR SESSION
Because you’ll be looking and feeling resplendent, you may want to have a pre-planned date night. Just tell him they were doing free makeovers at the mall. We look forward to creating this unforgettable gift with you!